Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Photographs: Remembering 9-11-01


Yes, I am like many others I vividly remember 9-11-2001-what I was doing, who I first spoke with, even what I was wearing when the first tower was hit. I want to remember because I want to keep alive the memory of those that lost their lives but I also want to keep alive and honor all the "helpers". That day the sun set on a era in America. We live in a new reality because of that day. The reality that I want to lift up is the reality of a nation coming together, of people helping each other, people leaning on one another, people being community for each other, and people being the face of Jesus for another. A new day has dawned-let us keep alive the positive things that came from this horrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment